maddy

Monday, December 06, 2004

Weekend...

Another lousy weekend...
Sat was at work..And sunday was Forum(they say its a mall .....er basically just a crowded place)..I seriously wonder if half or entire Bangalore is at Forum during weekends...Went to McDonald's..was kinda impressed I shud say..Amazing service!!
They are really quick..Lookin at the size of the queue(is the spellin right?..anyways)we were really hesitant..then we just decided to try it out..but they were so fast..we were with our burgers in no time..and i liked the food too..considering my impression about burgers(tea kadai bun with vadai in between!!yuck!!)Then once done with our burgers went to a friends place.....had a good time...which reminded me of my hostel days and ended up feeling nostalgic and wondering abt a lot of things..Then headed home with a lot of difficulty..as usual no auto...waited waited and waited..
and got one finally 11/2 charge..that didnt come as a big suprise....
Once home...In the balcony with earphones..some good music..gentle breeze..hmmmm best part of the day...I shud say.. :))
Then tried reading Da Vinci code for sometime..Cudnt keep my eyes open..
slept with the "shit its monday tomo" feeling...and thinkin abt why my weekend was lousy...
I finally concluded and consoled myself that weekdays are much better than weekends..Atleast we get the simple pleasures in life during weekdays..like when the new mail icon flashes (even though its gonna be the same old lifecycle of a software engg fwd..
and yea..I hate sunday nights more than Monday mornings...
Anywayz..it will be weekend soon again..Sigh...Time definetely flies...








4 Comments:

At 9:35 PM, Blogger Deepu George V said...

Hi Prabha, Congrats for finding time for creativity.
"IHaveGivenUp".......

To add images to your blog you should register to any of the free image hosting servers such as Walagata.com, villagephotos.com(Quota time in Mind Tree from Monday to Friday), or yahoo photos. Then you should upload pictures to that site and they will return a url which represents the image. That should be added to your blog with the tag img src="url from the site" The image may be seen when you open the blog since the image is in your local system folder.

Try it. Keep it up. I like bloggin very much

 
At 4:13 AM, Blogger Temple Tiger said...

Wow!!

Thats a lot of things that happened in the weekend. In two days you've done a lot more than you've said. Let me just conjecturise

You've travelled lotsa kilometers to your office, then to the Forum. ( Is it large ?) Since you are quite descriptive about what you see maybe you can comment on the people you met as well. Not satirically of course but with a measure of humanity :p

I think autos should be banned.. Been scared to death many a time with their rash driving. Just when i've managed to get my feeble brakes to avoid ramming my bike into an auto and try and rev the engine up a bit, but lo! another auto showing spasms of a premature and sudden end to its journey and its back to the brakes. Autos are the single reason for brake/tyre damage i feel in bangalore. On another note my feet have become so used to braking that they seem to have the most exercised muscles in my body.

Wow!!! Bangalore still has the gentle breeze.. if my memory serves me right you can now experience it only in the wee hours of morning and night.

really cool to note that you have sunday mornings bcoz all i manage to find is sunday afternoon, bcoz i manage to slumber through the sunday morning :D

Keep bloggin away, fun to read views from namma bengaluru

~Templetiger

 
At 9:45 AM, Blogger Prabha said...

hey tt,
Bangaluru has bcome suddenly namma bangaluru..hmm..Are u hinting something?;)
And this post was sometime in Dec if ya didnt notice..No more gentle Breeze :(
IHGU

 
At 5:54 AM, Blogger Baejaar said...

I guess nowadays you should be finding Forum much better, atleast after the opening of PVR. Still it cant even come close to our good old Spencer Plaza. Atleast I hope that they will prove me wrong.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home