maddy

Sunday, January 16, 2005

Atlast...



Atlast I have sat down to blog....Laziness is a nice feeling for sometime..and after a while ur mind starts nagging u.."Do something..Do something.." hmm..yday's newspaper carried an article on laziness..It said that lazy people live longer lives..Am I pleased to hear that...Theres a lot of joy in doing nothing..as I said for a while..
hmm..Its sunday again..And tomo back to same old routine....Is there something like a job which pays u well and u enjoy it completely too?As in u shud be like..."Its finally Monday!!!"
Recently I was reading this book "What should I do with my life?" by Po Bronson..It was really interesting.Its about people who have left highly paid and u know the regular to do out of the way stuff cos they really enjoy it..It talks about investment bankers who have quit to do something like poultry farming...
But how in the world does one know what theyll really enjoy..?After a point anything becomes boring....Anyways the book was inspiring and has raised definetely my hopes slightly..


1 Comments:

At 7:12 AM, Blogger Deepu George V said...

Review on the book What should I do with my life is great.
I feel the same like I will start thinking of a new activity when I am sitting lazy.
Its great that you find time to read books even though you are working in IT field.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home