maddy

Thursday, January 20, 2005

Serial Killer


Annamalai...
Originally uploaded by prabha_blog.


Atlast the much awaited day is around the corner..Looks like Annamalai is finally comin to The End :) After months of torture..Freedom!!Its totally out of my understanding..how my mom manages to sit thru an episode!!!!#*%# Not a single day has gone by without me whining the same thing "edha poi eppadi maa paakara?Thank goodness for weekends..They were there to save me from my plight...
And the thing is that this craziness has not caught only maamis(as they generally say)..This seems to be independent of age, gender and what not...
I was dumb found when I heard one of my friend's ring tone..aah....u'll never guess...Metti Oli's title song..I was left totally speechless...oh Boy!Did it take a long time for me to recover from a shock like thaat..
Do people really enjoy watching these things?Full of back stabbing(front stabbing too),child abuse,extra marital affairs,sothhu sandai...and every possible nameable,unnameable misery in the face of earth...I really want to know their motive behind watching these...Does it inspire people.. even in a teeny weeny way?ugh!!!
I just hope I dont have to go thru with this again...I Pray that this wont repeat... And I know am askin for too much here :)



3 Comments:

At 10:14 PM, Blogger F e r r a r i said...

Dont worry. She will immediately start a serial called 'Parangimalai'

 
At 3:35 AM, Blogger Prabha said...

selvi??parangimalai?:( what crap??Aaandava enna kaapathhu!!!

 
At 3:36 AM, Blogger Prabha said...

MisFitToy,
Dream interpretation..Ive never done..And I hardly remember my dreams :)But sounds interesting..Have u actually tried it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home