maddy

Monday, June 20, 2005

Tagged Again!!!

Thanks vivhyd for tagging me!
Here I go,

Total Number of Books I Own:
20
Total number of books given to others and never came back
I really Don' t remember..If I had kept atleast an approximate count ,I dont think I would have lost it..:-)
Total number of books flicked from others
Again Dont remember..(Give and Take Policy)

Last Book I bought
Five Point Someone, Secrets of the Code

Last Book I was gifted
"What Katy Did?".....This is the only book I have ever been gifted..That too when I was in school

Last Book I read
The Monk who sold his Ferrari..(I decided Iam never going to buy these kinda books again after this one!!)
I am currently reading
(Trying to read)MSDN Magazine

Five Books that mean a lot to me
1.Phone book
2.College REM book(The only thing I triple checked to see if I packed , while leaving my college..)
3.Illusions by Richard Bach
4.Love Story-by Erich Segal
5.My Final year Automobile Engg textbook(Kindly don't be mistaken that I have attached educational value to it)

Who am I gonna tag ?
Iam tagging back
Sangeetha and Sriram :-)
Every dog has its day!

8 Comments:

At 2:20 AM, Blogger F e r r a r i said...

Final year book ellam innum vachi irukkiya?

Wo!! Sattai maelae ethanai button :-D

 
At 6:10 AM, Blogger Eroteme said...

"The Monk who sold his Ferrari..(I decided Iam never going to buy these kinda books "

It seems that is the singular lesson one can glean from that book! Really a sad book.
Aren't phone books and a REM actually notebooks? :-o So you still need to roll out two more names (thappichidalaam-nu paathiya? ;-)

 
At 8:35 AM, Blogger Sriram said...

Grrrr... Thanks for the tag . will put up a post soon ;)...

 
At 11:11 AM, Blogger IBH said...

I can relate to phone book so well! :) forgot to mention in my tag ! :)

 
At 12:11 AM, Blogger Kaps said...

Let me know about Secrets of the Code once u are done with it. I hv seen this book in the local bookstores.

Your banner collage is too good.

 
At 3:43 AM, Blogger che sara sara said...

me too ...same post...same pinch

 
At 6:23 AM, Blogger Vivhyd said...

hey Prabha.. good ones.. thnx for taking the tag :))

 
At 9:37 AM, Blogger Sangeeta said...

Tag it is....on it's way by monday

 

Post a Comment

<< Home